If you need to change php version for correct website work, you can do it by yourself. Such option is available for eVPS and SmartDedicated packages users. Change of php version for Mini, Website and Portal packages can be performed only by request to technical support by email or Mirohost admin panel.
Step 2. Select the PHP version you need and set that as default.
Step 3. Apply settings.
PHP version changing will affect all domains of your hosting package. Before changing we recommend to check PHP scripts of your websites compatibility with this version. After changing, some of them may work incorrectly.
- DNS records management (A, MX, TXT, CNAME) in the Mirohost control panel
- Backup copies — creation and restoration
- How to create SSL certificate in the Mirohost control panel
- File manager of the Mirohost control panel
- FTP users creation and management
- Databases creation and management in the Mirohost control panel
- CMS installation in the Mirohost control panel