Step 3. Select ‘mySQL manager’ (mySQL management → mySQL manager). When the new website is registered, a database is created by default.
Step 4. Go to ‘Create database’ tab.
Step 5. Generate a name for your database.
Step 6. Press ‘Add’ and finish the creation.
Step 7. Database user management.
After database creation, the user is automatically created. You can change password for this user. Use the database name, username and password to plug your CMS or website. For remote access to the database you should add user and specify the IP for which the connection is provided in host field. % sign in host field means that a connection is allowed to any IP.
- Database management by using phpMyAdmin in the Mirohost control panel
- DNS records management (A, MX, TXT, CNAME) in the Mirohost control panel
- Backup copies — creation and restoration
- How to create SSL certificate in the Mirohost control panel
- File manager of the Mirohost control panel
- FTP users creation and management
- CMS installation in the Mirohost control panel