All websites and files placed on Mirohost hosting are saved in remote data centre out of country once a day. Access to daily copies is available within 15 days.
How to restore a backup?
Step 3. Select ‘Backups’ (Website management → Backups).
Step 4. Select the date and check all data and backups you want to get.
Step 5. Press ‘Get’.
Шаг 6. Request statuses
Your request gets ‘New’ mark. The time for backup creation depends on amount of your website data. After processing, you will get a notification in your email. Request status will change on ‘Completed’. You can check your status in current section, just press ‘Backups log file’. Website and data backup is in .tar.gz archive, tmp directory.
Шаг 7. Restore website backups
Click on the archive and select the directory to unarchive the backup.
Шаг 8. Restore the database. Click on archive and apply the unarchivation.
- DNS records management (A, MX, TXT, CNAME) in the Mirohost control panel
- How to create SSL certificate in the Mirohost control panel
- File manager of the Mirohost control panel
- FTP users creation and management
- Databases creation and management in the Mirohost control panel
- CMS installation in the Mirohost control panel