SSL certificate is digital signature that makes it possible to provide safe encrypted connection between wer server (website) and web client (browser) by HTTPS protocol. In turn, HTTPS uses cryptographic SSL or TLS protocol for data encryption.
SSL certificate is needed for resources that work with personal data, payment systems, and confidential information. Such data encryption allows to protect it from its interception by third parties and do is the evidence of caring for users.
How to create SSL certificate for your website?
Step 3. Select ‘SSL certificates’
Step 4. Select ‘Let’s encrypt certificates’
Step 5. Check all domains you want to create SSL certificate for.
Step 6. Press ‘Create certificate’
Certificate creation lasts 5-10 minutes. Refresh the page when the indicated time has passed and proceed to the next step.
Step 7. Enable created certificate.
Step 8. Check the work of certificate on your website.
When enabled, SSL certificate status will change on ‘Using’. Go to your website and check that all settings are applied correctly.
- DNS records management (A, MX, TXT, CNAME) in the Mirohost control panel
- Backup copies — creation and restoration
- File manager of the Mirohost control panel
- FTP users creation and management
- Databases creation and management in the Mirohost control panel
- CMS installation in the Mirohost control panel